Subject: MINI: Christmas Lemmings
From: [email-masked] (David Gilbert)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.reviews

--text follows this line--
	Wow!  One word describes it all.  I am well versed with lemmings,
and this gift from psygnosis is worth much heart felt thanks.  I don't
think it was more than 2 minutes after I read the notice that I had
downloaded the file to my workstation.  You can imagine the anticipation
that I felt all day as I could not play Christmas Lemmings until I got home.

	Christmas Lemmings is a `freeware' demo of 2 levels of the new
`Oh No, More Lemmings' plus two `Christmas' levels, and is posted, I believe,
as a gift to Amiga users from psygnosis.  It does not require that you have
the Lemmings game they sell, and is packaged in a dms archive (at least the
version I got was).  I have heard that you should be able to hard-drive it,
but I havn't tried.  The floppy access does sound like `dos', and you can
quit from the game.

	The two Christmas levels come first, and they are relatively easy for
the seasoned Lemmings player.  I had no difficulty with the first, and the
second only took me a few tries.  They've written a Christmas sound track
to go with the levels.  I'm not sure if there were two or three songs as
I managed to complete the game.

	The next two levels are `demo' levels from the new game.  The are not
too hard, and I'm hoping that `Oh No, More Lemmings' will have more
challenges... but then I'm sure that it will!  I'm sure I'll be pulling
my hair out just as much as the first one.

	For those of you who havn't tried Lemmings, I would heartily recommend
trying this demo.  Lemmings is one of the best games of the decade.  Yes,
the decade.  I don't think I've enjoyed a game this much since `Jumpman'
on the C=64!  I admit that the first copy of Lemmings I saw was a hacked
one at a friend's house, but I was so impressed (and hooked), that I ran
out and bought the game the next day.

Dave.
--
David C. L. Gilbert                        |   Something witty should here.   |
[email-masked]                        |                                  |
[email-masked]          |-->Only Amiga makes it possible   |
    Environment Canada                     |                                  |