Subject: MINI-REVIEW: Nothing But Tetris CD
From: [email-masked] (GROUT LEN EDWARD)
Date: 17 Sep 1998 18:12:33 -0400
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.reviews

I purchased this CD with my wife in mind. I was disappointed
to find out that we pretty much had all the tetris's that were
on the CD. In fact the CD says that the contents of the CD were
previously released on Public Domain. What would of been worthwhile
is if the games on the CD were not shareware but the full games.

The CD cost me $15.00 USD and we did get like 8 games that we
didn't see on Aminet, so that's something anyway. There's about
70 tetris's for the Amiga on the CD, and I'm not sure about how 
many different Tetris's for the PC are on the CD. So If you have
a PC and an Amiga and you have a wife who's been bored with the
same old tetris's then it's not so bad.
But in my honorable opinion you're not missing much, hell I can't
get some of the games to work. There is a variety for different 
specced machines, AGA, ECS, and 020, things like that.

Really, my wife isn't that impressed with the CD, either am I.

Len
[email-masked]

---

   Accepted and posted by Daniel Barrett, comp.sys.amiga.reviews moderator
   Send reviews to:	[email-masked]
   Request information:	[email-masked]
   Moderator mail:	[email-masked]
   Anonymous ftp site:  math.uh.edu, in /pub/Amiga/comp.sys.amiga.reviews
   Web site:		http://math.uh.edu/~barrett/reviews.html