Master of Science in Statistics and Data Analysis (MSDA) students:
The Department of Mathematics, at the University of Houston, is launching a new Master program in Statistics and Data Analysis starting Fall 2017. This is a full-time hybrid program which consists of 30 credit hours and can be completed in 1 year (Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters).
Key features of the program:
- Build a solid foundation for students to learn Statistics and Data Analysis
- Learning fundamental skills in Modeling and Analysis of Complex Data
- Hands-on experience through didactic in class learning and research project practice
- Improve programming skills to the professional level for data analytics
- Streamline training through a one year program with 30 credits
- Broaden knowledge to statistical research and machine learning
- Applications to Biomedical Science, Human Genome, and Oil-Gas Industry, etc.
- Require a minimal prerequisite of mathematical / statistical knowledge and programing languages
- Mentored by experienced professors of many years teaching and research.
- Most efficient and cost-effective professional degree program in the Houston area
Andre H. Hochi
Johan Kristofer Norvik
Joshua Ademar Perez
Tanmay R. Gandhi
<<Return to top>>