Fall 2019: Online Math 4339 and Online Math 5385. After August 16, create an account at https://www.space.uh.edu, and select your course.
Projects and Positions:
Research Interests: Chemical reaction-diffusion systems and mathematical biology.
Selected Work from 2016 to present:
· Uniform-in-time bounds for quadratic reaction-diffusion systems with mass dissipation in higher dimensions, with Klemens Fellner and Bao Quoc Tang, accepted fall 2019, to appear in Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series S.
· Global classical solutions to quadratic systems with mass control in arbitrary dimensions, with Klemens Fellner and Bao Quoc Tang, accepted fall 2019, to appear in Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré.
· Spatial Models of Vector-Host Epidemics with Directed Movement of Vectors Over Long Distances, with W.E. Fitzgibbon, G.F. Webb and Y. Wu, 2019, Mathematical biosciences 312, 77-87.
· Uniform boundedness for reaction-diffusion systems with mass dissipation, with B.P. Cupps and Bao Quoc Trang, submitted.
· Global existence of solutions to volume-surface reaction diffusion systems with dynamic boundary conditions, with V. Sharma, submitted.
· Analysis of a Reaction Diffusion Model for a Reservoir Supported Spread of Infectious Disease, with W.E. Fitzgibbon, accepted summer 2019, to appear in Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems.
· A Vector-Host Epidemic Model with Spatial Structure and Age of Infection, with W.E. Fitzgibbon, G.F. Webb and Y. Wu, 2018, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications 41, 692-705.
· An Outbreak Vector-host Epidemic Model with Spatial Structure: The 2015 Zika Outbreak in Rio de Janeiro, with W.E. Fitzgibbon and G.F. Webb, 2017, Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling 14 (1), 7.
· Uniform Bounds for Solutions to Volume-Surface Reaction Diffusion Systems, with V. Sharma, 2017, Differential and Integral Equations 30 (5/6), 423-442.
· Global Existence of Solutions to Reaction Diffusion Systems with Mass Transport Type Boundary Conditions, with V. Sharma, 2016, SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis 48 (6), 4202-4240.