1. Spectral element modeling of sediment transport in shear flows. Journal of Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 200, p1691-1707, 2011.
2. Three dimensional simulation of reaction-diffusion system in the neuromuscular junction, Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Vol. 2, No. 4, 2013.
3. Spectral element simulation of complex particulate flows. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 404, p318-323, 2013.
4. A sixth order accuracy solution to a system of nonlinear partial differential equations with coupled compact methods. Journal of Computational Engineering, Vol. 2013, Article ID 432192, 2013.
5. Mesh-free GPU Simulation of Complex Flows in Three Dimensional Distorting Domain, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research, Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp6-17, January 2015
6. Conjugate convective heat and mass transfer with chemical reaction around a vertical circular cylinder: spectral element solution, International Journal of Computer Science and Application, Vol.3, Iss.1, p20-24, 2014.
7. 3D experimental and computational analysis of eccentric mitral regurgitant jets in a mock imaging heart chamber, Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology, 2017, Volume 8, Issue 4, pp 419-438.
8. A Higher-Order Discontinuous Galerkin/Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian Partitioned Approach to Solving Fluid-Structure
Interaction Problems with Incompressible, Viscous Fluids and Elastic Structures, Journal of Scientific Computing, Accepted.