- timeanddate.com has calendars, time zone
information, and other useful links for scheduling meetings and events.
- Doodle is useful for scheduling a meeting with
- Schedule Maker allows you
to create a visual schedule of your weekly time commitments.
- Bullet Journal is a method for organizing
information in a physical notebook or planner.
- Highfive is a Japanese trick for
indexing and finding information in a physical notebook.
- A Soft Murmur provides ambient
sounds to wash away distraction.
- Coffitivity lets you listen
to the background noise of several coffee shops, so you can enjoy the coffee shop vibe
no matter where you are.
Getting Things Done