Semester Programs for Math Majors

Semester Programs for Studying Mathematics

Note: If you study abroad for more than 21 days and you are a Pell Grant recipient, you can apply for the Gilman Scholarship. This is a need-based scholarship that can provide you with up to an additional $5,000 to assist with your study abroad. To apply you can contact the UH Learning Abroad Office.

See also:
External Learning Abroad Scholarships
Gilman Scholarship

Back Arrow Back