*undergraduate; †graduate student; ‡post-doc; ⧫equal contribution
- A. Jacot-Guillarmod⧫, Y. Wang⧫, C. Pedroza, H. Ogmen, K. Josic⧫, and Z.P. Kilpatrick⧫. Extending Levelt’s Propositions to perceptual multistability involving interocular grouping submitted (2016).
- DB Poll† and ZP Kilpatrick. Persistent search in single and multiple confined domains: a velocity-jump process model J Stat. Mech. (2016) 053201.
- ZT McCleney* and ZP Kilpatrick. Entrainment in up and down states of neural populations: non-smooth and stochastic models J Math. Biol. (2016) in press.
- DB Poll†, K Nguyen*, and ZP Kilpatrick. Sensory feedback in a bump attractor model of path integration J Comput. Neurosci. 40 (2016) pp. 137-155.
- ZP Kilpatrick. Ghosts of bump attractors in stochastic neural fields: Bottlenecks and extinction Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. B (2016) in press.
- A Veliz-Cuba‡, ZP Kilpatrick⧫, K Josic⧫. Stochastic models of evidence accumulation in changing environments SIAM Rev. 58 (2016) pp. 264–289.
- A Veliz-Cuba‡, HZ Shouval, K Josic⧫, ZP Kilpatrick⧫. Networks that learn the precise timing of event sequences. J Comput. Neurosci. 39 (2015) pp. 235-254.
- DB Poll† and ZP Kilpatrick. Stochastic motion of bumps in planar neural fields. SIAM J Appl. Math. 75 (2015) pp. 1553-1577.
- ZP Kilpatrick. Stochastic synchronization of neural activity waves. Phys. Rev. E 91 (2015) 040701(R).
- PC Bressloff and ZP Kilpatrick. Nonlinear Langevin equations for wandering patterns in stochastic neural fields. SIAM J Appl. Dyn. Syst. 14 (2015) pp. 305-334.
- ZP Kilpatrick. Delay stabilizes stochastic motion of bumps in layered neural fields. Physica D 295 (2015) pp. 30-45.
- ZP Kilpatrick and G Faye. Pulse bifurcations in stochastic neural fields. SIAM J Appl. Dyn. Syst. 13 (2014) pp. 830-860.
- JK Kim‡, ZP Kilpatrick, MR Bennett, K Josic. Molecular mechanisms that regulate the coupled period of the mammalian circadian clock. Biophys. J 106 (2014) pp. 2071-2081. (New and Notable by S.R. Taylor)
- ZP Kilpatrick. Coupling layers regularizes wave propagation in stochastic neural fields. Phys. Rev. E, 89 (2014) 022706.
- ZP Kilpatrick. Wilson-Cowan model. Encyclopedia of Computational Neuroscience (2014) Ed. D Jaeger and R Jung, Springer-Verlag.
- S Carroll*, K Josic, and ZP Kilpatrick. Encoding certainty in bump attractors. J Comput. Neurosci., 37 (2014) pp. 29-48.
- B Ermentrout, SE Folias, and ZP Kilpatrick. Spatiotemporal pattern formation in neural fields with linear adaptation. Neural Fields (2014) Ed. S Coombes, P beim Graben, R Potthast, and JJ Wright, Springer Verlag.
- ZP Kilpatrick. Interareal coupling reduces encoding variability in multi-area models of spatial working memory. Front. Comput. Neurosci., 7 (2013) 82.
- ZP Kilpatrick, B Ermentrout, and B Doiron. Optimizing working memory with heterogeneity of recurrent cortical excitation. J Neurosci., 33 (2013) pp. 18999-19011.
- ZP Kilpatrick, B Ermentrout. Wandering bumps in stochastic neural fields. SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst., 12 (2013), pp. 61-94.
- ZP Kilpatrick. Short term synaptic depression improves information transfer in perceptual multistability. Front. Comput. Neurosci., 7 (2013) 85.
- SM Jayasuriya*, ZP Kilpatrick. Effects of time-dependent stimuli on a competitive neural network model of perceptual rivalry. Bull. Math. Biol., 6 (2012) pp. 1396-1426.
- ZP Kilpatrick, B Ermentrout. Response of traveling waves to transient inputs in neural fields. Phys. Rev. E, 85 (2012) 021910.
- ZP Kilpatrick, GB Ermentrout. Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder in neuronal networks with adaptation. J Comput. Neurosci., 32 (2012) pp. 25-53.
- ZP Kilpatrick, B Ermentrout. Sparse gamma rhythms arising through clustering in adapting neuronal networks. PLoS Comput. Biol., 7 (2011) e1002281.
- PC Bressloff, ZP Kilpatrick. Two-dimensional bumps in piecewise smooth neural fields with synaptic depression. SIAM J. Appl. Math., 71 (2011) pp. 379-408.
- ZP Kilpatrick, PC Bressloff. Binocular rivalry in a competitive neural network model with synaptic depression. SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst., 9 (2010) pp. 1303-1347.
- ZP Kilpatrick, PC Bressloff. Stability of bumps in piecewise smooth neural fields with nonlinear adaptation. Physica D, 239 (2010) pp. 1048-1060.
- ZP Kilpatrick, PC Bressloff. Spatially structured oscillations in a two-dimensional excitatory neuronal network with synaptic depression. J. Comput. Neurosci., 28 (2010) pp. 193-209.
- ZP Kilpatrick, PC Bressloff. Effects of synaptic depression and adaptation on spatiotemporal dynamics of an excitatory neuronal network. Physica D, 239 (2010) pp. 547-560.
- PC Bressloff, ZP Kilpatrick. Nonlocal Ginzburg-Landau equation for cortical pattern formation. Phys. Rev. E, 78 (2008), 041916.
- ZP Kilpatrick, SE Folias, and PC Bressloff. Traveling pulses and wave propagation failure in inhomogeneous neural media. SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst., 7 (2008), pp. 161-185.
ZP Kilpatrick. Spatially structured waves and oscillations in neuronal networks with synaptic depression and adaptation. PhD Dissertation. University of Utah, Salt Lake City UT, 2010.