Numerical Gallery >
- Mathematical modeling of coronary stents using the curved rod model:
- Dynamics of a stent inserted in aortic abdominal aneurysm (aneurysm
not shown) [gif];
- Texas Heart Institute Flow Loop Set-up [jpg]
- Fluid-Structure Interaction Simulation Modeling Blood Flow in a Test
Segment of the Flow Loop [wmv]
- Dynamics of a stent-graft inserted in aortic abdominal aneurysm
(aneurysm not shown) [avi]
- Cell detahment under constant shear flow conditions.
Cells that adhered to the bottom surface were exposed to the constant
shear flow conditions. Cell detachment and cell sliding is observed.