Novel Mathematical Models of Coronary Stents as 3D Meshes of 1D Curved Rods >
with J. Tambaca (University of Zagreb, Croatia) and Dr. David Paniagua (Texas Heart Institute, Houston)
- Modeling Mechanical Properties of Endovascular Stents in Their Expanded State
[all.tar.gz (ppt presentation)]
- Mathematical Modeling of Vascular Stents. SIAM J Appl. Math. 70(6) 1922-1952 (2010).
- A Novel Approach to Modeling Coronary Stents using a Slender
Curved Rod Model: A Comparison Between Fractured Xience-like and Palmaz-like Stents.
Proceedings of the FRANCE-USA Conference on Applied Mathematics, Lecture Notes, Springer.
To appear (2009).
- Palmaz-like, Xience-like and Cypher-like stents under uniform compression
- Palmaz-like, Xience-like and Cypher-like stents under bending
- Comparison between the reduced 1D model and full 3D model